Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > French lessons in Morges

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French lessons in Morges
Hi, any great recommnedations for French tutors able to teach at our offices in Morges? Two people with bad French need to get past that early stage stumbling block
The text you are quoting:
Hi, any great recommnedations for French tutors able to teach at our offices in Morges? Two people with bad French need to get past that early stage stumbling block
bill morrisonJan 16, 2012 @ 18:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3210 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French lessons in Morges
Post 1

Hi Bill,

I am looking for people who need french lessons in the area of La Côte. French is my mother tongue and I live in Perroy, at 10 minutes by car from Morges. 

I would be very glad to help you in this matter if you are interested. I ask CHF 30.- per hour at home or at your office.

Kind regards,

Christel Daniels

Hi Bill,

I am looking for people who need french lessons in the area of La Côte. French is my mother tongue and I live in Perroy, at 10 minutes by car from Morges. 

I would be very glad to help you in this matter if you are interested. I ask CHF 30.- per hour at home or at your office.

Kind regards,

Christel Daniels

angeleyes, May 2, 2012 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

www.learn-french-geneva.com

both in GVA and VD

www.learn-french-geneva.com

both in GVA and VD

hay_, May 2, 2012 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Christel,  Are you still looking for students? Myself and boyfriend studied French in school in UK (4years or so to O level, GSCE level) but that was a long time ago.  We moved to Denens recently and need to revise what we know and swiftly get to a situation where we can speak with non English speakers.

Hi Christel,  Are you still looking for students? Myself and boyfriend studied French in school in UK (4years or so to O level, GSCE level) but that was a long time ago.  We moved to Denens recently and need to revise what we know and swiftly get to a situation where we can speak with non English speakers.

Dawn E, Nov 3, 2013 @ 18:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3210 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form