Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Housemate WANTED!)))

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Housemate WANTED!)))

Dear Lausanne friends)

I move to Lausanne next Monday, and the only apartment i found i sreally nice and cool but too big and too expensive to live there alone. This is a 3 rooms apartment (1 Lounge/dining room + 2 bedrooms) Fully equiped so you do not need to buy anythink extra. if we share the cost it will be 1500 CHF per persone which is really good price for such great flat. Moreover i did not used too live alone ( too sociable and talkative Laughing).

So! If somebody is interested please write me and i will send you more details!

cheers!

Alexa

The text you are quoting:

Dear Lausanne friends)

I move to Lausanne next Monday, and the only apartment i found i sreally nice and cool but too big and too expensive to live there alone. This is a 3 rooms apartment (1 Lounge/dining room + 2 bedrooms) Fully equiped so you do not need to buy anythink extra. if we share the cost it will be 1500 CHF per persone which is really good price for such great flat. Moreover i did not used too live alone ( too sociable and talkative Laughing).

So! If somebody is interested please write me and i will send you more details!

cheers!

Alexa

Alexandra MSep 16, 2014 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1331 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Housemate WANTED!)))
Post 1

Hi Alexa, 

I found your post on the forum about the flat and i would like to know some more informations about it. 

I'm looking for a shared flat as soon as possible in Lausanne. 

Please send me a message or write me at 076.817.42.45 if you didn't find someone yet. 

Have a nice day

Kim 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Alexa, 

I found your post on the forum about the flat and i would like to know some more informations about it. 

I'm looking for a shared flat as soon as possible in Lausanne. 

Please send me a message or write me at 076.817.42.45 if you didn't find someone yet. 

Have a nice day

Kim 

Kim L, Sep 18, 2014 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1331 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form