Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Looking for personal trainers/coaches

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for personal trainers/coaches

Hi

We (imove fitness) run outdoor bootcamps classes, we are expending and are looking for new coaches to open classes in Geneva area,Nyon, Coppet, Villars s/Ollon, Yverdon or anywhere you live! We currently have classes opened in Gland, Morges, Lausanne, Vevey and Villars s/Ollon.

We do creative trainings with small teams (around 12-15 people), focusing on coaching, team spirit and functional training. 

If you are personal trainer or like sport and coaching a team, have a look at our website: www.imove-fit.ch. (We also give coach classes).

It's a fun job, you can choose where to do it, when (morning, luchtime, evening..), how many times a week, and the more you do, the more you get paid :)

Looking forward meeting you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi

We (imove fitness) run outdoor bootcamps classes, we are expending and are looking for new coaches to open classes in Geneva area,Nyon, Coppet, Villars s/Ollon, Yverdon or anywhere you live! We currently have classes opened in Gland, Morges, Lausanne, Vevey and Villars s/Ollon.

We do creative trainings with small teams (around 12-15 people), focusing on coaching, team spirit and functional training. 

If you are personal trainer or like sport and coaching a team, have a look at our website: www.imove-fit.ch. (We also give coach classes).

It's a fun job, you can choose where to do it, when (morning, luchtime, evening..), how many times a week, and the more you do, the more you get paid :)

Looking forward meeting you!

Nathalie KJul 31, 2014 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2181 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for personal trainers/coaches
Post 1

Hi Keri-Anne,

Can you please send me quickly your phonenumber and e-mail on

[email protected]

Thanks

Patrik

Hi Keri-Anne,

Can you please send me quickly your phonenumber and e-mail on

[email protected]

Thanks

Patrik

patrik k, Oct 6, 2014 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Keri-Anne,

Can you please send me quickly your phonenumber and e-mail to [email protected] ,my no. is 0786347809.

This is for a nutrition job.

Thanks

Hi Keri-Anne,

Can you please send me quickly your phonenumber and e-mail to [email protected] ,my no. is 0786347809.

This is for a nutrition job.

Thanks

Al S, Nov 23, 2015 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hello nathalie

i just saw your post that what i was looking for since long time here in switzerland im new here in geneva and all i do is train althought im 20 years old im studying sport mangment here in geneva and i have done level 2 course of personal trainer with a britsh company valled impact am very passionate about sports and helping people reach their goals and have this motivation i also train people that want to lose fat and i also do diet programs and gaining muscle programs i play soccer and i used to train small kids back in dubai for short period tell me please how can i contact you and send you my cv and my accomplishments and i would love to join and work with you  

thank you 

hello nathalie

i just saw your post that what i was looking for since long time here in switzerland im new here in geneva and all i do is train althought im 20 years old im studying sport mangment here in geneva and i have done level 2 course of personal trainer with a britsh company valled impact am very passionate about sports and helping people reach their goals and have this motivation i also train people that want to lose fat and i also do diet programs and gaining muscle programs i play soccer and i used to train small kids back in dubai for short period tell me please how can i contact you and send you my cv and my accomplishments and i would love to join and work with you  

thank you 

Bakry B, Nov 23, 2015 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi

Sounds interesting! Please write an email with your CV to [email protected]

Regards

Nathalie

Hi

Sounds interesting! Please write an email with your CV to [email protected]

Regards

Nathalie

Nathalie K, Nov 23, 2015 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi,

Quick question - do you need permission from the commune to run outdoor classes?

Hi,

Quick question - do you need permission from the commune to run outdoor classes?

Max B, Feb 1, 2016 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2181 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form