Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Lovely Apartment for rent 2,5 pièces Saint-Sulpice 1025 (near EPFL,UNIL and Lausanne)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lovely Apartment for rent 2,5 pièces Saint-Sulpice 1025 (near EPFL,UNIL and Lausanne)

For working reasons, we will relocate to Geneva and we need to look for a new tenant of our current beautiful, furnished and new apartment located in St-Sulpice, 5 minutes by car or 15 by bus of distance from Lausanne. 150 mt from the lake and in front of EPFL,UNIL. Next to school. It has one bedroom with double bed and guardorbe, one living area with fully furnished kitchen and toilets with italian douche. It is located at the ground floor with a beautiful garden. The price includes all charges for heating, hot water, maintenance of the garden and 1 parking slot inside, parking inside for bicycles, 1 parking slot outside and a storage. The availability is end of January but it could be agreed.

The text you are quoting:

For working reasons, we will relocate to Geneva and we need to look for a new tenant of our current beautiful, furnished and new apartment located in St-Sulpice, 5 minutes by car or 15 by bus of distance from Lausanne. 150 mt from the lake and in front of EPFL,UNIL. Next to school. It has one bedroom with double bed and guardorbe, one living area with fully furnished kitchen and toilets with italian douche. It is located at the ground floor with a beautiful garden. The price includes all charges for heating, hot water, maintenance of the garden and 1 parking slot inside, parking inside for bicycles, 1 parking slot outside and a storage. The availability is end of January but it could be agreed.

susanna vDec 5, 2017 @ 19:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1300 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lovely Apartment for rent 2,5 pièces Saint-Sulpice 1025 (near EPFL,UNIL and Lausanne)
Post 1

Hello, I am interested! What about the price? (It is not mentioned)

Hello, I am interested! What about the price? (It is not mentioned)

Anastasia Kalugina, Dec 6, 2017 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Lovely Apartment for rent 2,5 pièces Saint-Sulpice 1025 (near EPFL,UNIL and Lausanne)
Post 2

hello, i am interested what is the price please?

hello, i am interested what is the price please?

rodha wais, Dec 6, 2017 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, sorry I forgot to mention it. The price will be 2590 CHF per month all included. As I said above. If your have any other questions you can always contact me. If you are interested to rent together with another person,  you may see with the owner if he can change the bed and so on. 

Regards. 

Hello, sorry I forgot to mention it. The price will be 2590 CHF per month all included. As I said above. If your have any other questions you can always contact me. If you are interested to rent together with another person,  you may see with the owner if he can change the bed and so on. 

Regards. 

susanna v, Dec 6, 2017 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1300 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form