Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > McDonald's in Lausanne Survey

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
McDonald's in Lausanne Survey

Hi everyone, 

I am currenly studying for my masters degree in one of the universities in Lausanne. My university program requires me to complete a master thesis. I would like to ask for your help in filling out this survey. The survey will concentrate on the consumer behavior of Millenials towards the consumption of fast food in Lausanne. 

This survey will allow me to collect the data, which will be used for my master thesis and can potentially improve your dining experience at McDonald's. All of the answers will be anonymous and  your information will not be shared with the third parties. The survey will only take five minutes of your valuable time. 

https://kwiksurveys.com/s/Bo9i3FXp

I will greatly appretiate your help:)

If possible, please spread the word. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, 

I am currenly studying for my masters degree in one of the universities in Lausanne. My university program requires me to complete a master thesis. I would like to ask for your help in filling out this survey. The survey will concentrate on the consumer behavior of Millenials towards the consumption of fast food in Lausanne. 

This survey will allow me to collect the data, which will be used for my master thesis and can potentially improve your dining experience at McDonald's. All of the answers will be anonymous and  your information will not be shared with the third parties. The survey will only take five minutes of your valuable time. 

https://kwiksurveys.com/s/Bo9i3FXp

I will greatly appretiate your help:)

If possible, please spread the word. 

Ilnur MOct 17, 2016 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1585 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: McDonald's in Lausanne Survey
Post 1

Why not concentrating on local food rather than large corporations such as Mc Donald ? I mean they just providers of junk and big tax evaders ...

Why not concentrating on local food rather than large corporations such as Mc Donald ? I mean they just providers of junk and big tax evaders ...

Thomas F, Oct 17, 2016 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: McDonald's in Lausanne Survey
Post 2

Hi Thomas, 

That's a good point.:) I was actually considering making a thesis related to other companies in Switzerland, before moving on to McDonald's. However, I have changed my mind, precisely because of the second sentence, they are providers of junk food and known for the unhealthy image. Few years ago, the profit of the company have decreased by 30%. Many Millenials are changing to other altenatives. 

Seeing as Millenials have become the major purchasing force, I wanted to see what do Millenials think about McDonald's, their purchasing patterns and what can we to improve the situation. I was thinking that even finding a small leverage can help McDonald's, which can in turn benefit the customer. 

Hi Thomas, 

That's a good point.:) I was actually considering making a thesis related to other companies in Switzerland, before moving on to McDonald's. However, I have changed my mind, precisely because of the second sentence, they are providers of junk food and known for the unhealthy image. Few years ago, the profit of the company have decreased by 30%. Many Millenials are changing to other altenatives. 

Seeing as Millenials have become the major purchasing force, I wanted to see what do Millenials think about McDonald's, their purchasing patterns and what can we to improve the situation. I was thinking that even finding a small leverage can help McDonald's, which can in turn benefit the customer. 

Ilnur M, Oct 17, 2016 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1585 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form