Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Music Band jams and covers

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Music Band jams and covers

Hello everyone,

I am a drummer looking for a guitarist, bass player, singer to play some covers or jams. I love rock, I played it in a band before, but I am open to other music. I am a little bored of jamming on my own and I am looking forward to playing again with others. I work in pharmaceutcial industry, I come from Beirut originally. Looking forward for you replies.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I am a drummer looking for a guitarist, bass player, singer to play some covers or jams. I love rock, I played it in a band before, but I am open to other music. I am a little bored of jamming on my own and I am looking forward to playing again with others. I work in pharmaceutcial industry, I come from Beirut originally. Looking forward for you replies.

Momo DMar 11, 2018 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 1788 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Music Band jams and covers
Post 1

Hi, 

I am a CS Engineer working in Lausanne, originally from Ireland.  I have been playing bass for 12 years and would be very interested in joining a group. I used to playing in wedding bands and orchestra's but all open to all genres. Also do a little backing vocals. 

tog é go bog é Cool

Hi, 

I am a CS Engineer working in Lausanne, originally from Ireland.  I have been playing bass for 12 years and would be very interested in joining a group. I used to playing in wedding bands and orchestra's but all open to all genres. Also do a little backing vocals. 

tog é go bog é Cool

Mikey Blake, Apr 25, 2018 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello there

I was at the Cully Jazz Festival last Saturday and I decided then I wanted to be in a band...so this post speaks to me!

I am no professional singer, but do love karaoke and sing a variety of genres.

Im willing to offer my vocals if you're willing to hear me out!

Mary

Hello there

I was at the Cully Jazz Festival last Saturday and I decided then I wanted to be in a band...so this post speaks to me!

I am no professional singer, but do love karaoke and sing a variety of genres.

Im willing to offer my vocals if you're willing to hear me out!

Mary

Mary Tran, Apr 27, 2018 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Mary, 

Sounds great and it would be fantastic to listen to you. 

All we need is a guitar and we have enough to get started. Also we have a band room at work we could use with piano, PA and Electric drums. 

Bests

Hi Mary, 

Sounds great and it would be fantastic to listen to you. 

All we need is a guitar and we have enough to get started. Also we have a band room at work we could use with piano, PA and Electric drums. 

Bests

Mikey Blake, Apr 30, 2018 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Mary and Mikey,

I am so glad to hear from you guys. First welcome in Lausanne I hope you guys are having fun around here.

Mary, thank you for writing, I was in Cully Jazz one night (Off Festival) but also inspiring for live music. It would be great to hear you ofcourse!!

And Mikey, 12 years of bass !! wow man, I am a little nervous to play with you loool.

I would propose that we have a drink in Lausanne, chat a little and see what comes out. For the guitarist, we should find someone easily. I know two but one in Bern (my brother) and one here in Lausanne. I havent invited them yet since I was the only one in the band :)))

If you're cool with the idea, let's do a whatsaap group and arrange for the next drink. Here i my number 0788675358. feel free to write whenever you want and I will answer as soon as I can.

Lookiing forward to meeting you !!

Mohamad

Hi Mary and Mikey,

I am so glad to hear from you guys. First welcome in Lausanne I hope you guys are having fun around here.

Mary, thank you for writing, I was in Cully Jazz one night (Off Festival) but also inspiring for live music. It would be great to hear you ofcourse!!

And Mikey, 12 years of bass !! wow man, I am a little nervous to play with you loool.

I would propose that we have a drink in Lausanne, chat a little and see what comes out. For the guitarist, we should find someone easily. I know two but one in Bern (my brother) and one here in Lausanne. I havent invited them yet since I was the only one in the band :)))

If you're cool with the idea, let's do a whatsaap group and arrange for the next drink. Here i my number 0788675358. feel free to write whenever you want and I will answer as soon as I can.

Lookiing forward to meeting you !!

Mohamad

Momo D, Apr 30, 2018 @ 20:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi guys,

What a wonderful thread here on glocals! :)

Similar to Mary, I am in love with music and If I could re-do my career I would try to be prof singer:D. 

I guess you have already met, so in case you feel like letting one more person in the squad, pls do let me know. If not, Im anyhow looking forward to going to your first gig :P.

Thanks,

Aleks

Hi guys,

What a wonderful thread here on glocals! :)

Similar to Mary, I am in love with music and If I could re-do my career I would try to be prof singer:D. 

I guess you have already met, so in case you feel like letting one more person in the squad, pls do let me know. If not, Im anyhow looking forward to going to your first gig :P.

Thanks,

Aleks

Aleks D, May 25, 2018 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Aleks, 

vere nice hearing from you ! Thanks for being a fan. What kind of music do you like to sing ? For sure we could meet and give it a try once !! You are very welcome. What do you do in Lausanne ?

Mohamad 

Hi Aleks, 

vere nice hearing from you ! Thanks for being a fan. What kind of music do you like to sing ? For sure we could meet and give it a try once !! You are very welcome. What do you do in Lausanne ?

Mohamad 

Momo D, May 28, 2018 @ 00:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi,

You still need a guitarist?

Regards,

Janne

Hi,

You still need a guitarist?

Regards,

Janne

Janne N, May 28, 2018 @ 09:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hey , Im Cesar, a guitarrist comming from Spain.

I will study in the EPFL this year and I want to make a rock band playing covers and stuff.

Anyone interested (bass, singer, guitarrists, drums...)?,

if so , message me +34648530693

Hey , Im Cesar, a guitarrist comming from Spain.

I will study in the EPFL this year and I want to make a rock band playing covers and stuff.

Anyone interested (bass, singer, guitarrists, drums...)?,

if so , message me +34648530693

Cesar Descalzo, Jul 25, 2018 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello I'm a professional guitarist. If you are still up for it I'm interested