Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > NFL Football on Sundays

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
NFL Football on Sundays

Can anyone recommend a reliable place to catch NFL games on Sundays in Lausanne? I'm hoping this is a thing...

I did some Googling and found a place in Geneva, but it'd be nice to get beers and watch the game a little closer to home. 

The text you are quoting:

Can anyone recommend a reliable place to catch NFL games on Sundays in Lausanne? I'm hoping this is a thing...

I did some Googling and found a place in Geneva, but it'd be nice to get beers and watch the game a little closer to home. 

Ef RodriguezJul 18, 2017 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1536 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: NFL Football on Sundays
Post 1

An alternative solution is to pay for it online... It's expansive ($270/year), but you can pick the games you want to see. Invite friends and have them bring the snacks and booze... Win - win...

NFL Game Pass

An alternative solution is to pay for it online... It's expansive ($270/year), but you can pick the games you want to see. Invite friends and have them bring the snacks and booze... Win - win...

NFL Game Pass

Casuistik, Jul 18, 2017 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: NFL Football on Sundays
Post 2

That's true -- I just prefer the environment of a bar for this sort of thing. And I don't have to clean up. Wink

That's true -- I just prefer the environment of a bar for this sort of thing. And I don't have to clean up. Wink

Ef Rodriguez, Jul 18, 2017 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1536 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form