Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Native English speaker needed for my exams

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Native English speaker needed for my exams

Hi,

I am desperately looking for a native English speaker who could help me with my homework next Tuesday 09th.

I will be from 18.45 to 20.45 and the help will consist in reviewing my short essay (roughly 600 words) and my grammar exercise: correcting any spelling and grammar mistakes. Nothing more!

Of course, I will give some cash in exchange! I will also provide some food (dinner), given the late hour.

Please let me know asap

Ernest

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am desperately looking for a native English speaker who could help me with my homework next Tuesday 09th.

I will be from 18.45 to 20.45 and the help will consist in reviewing my short essay (roughly 600 words) and my grammar exercise: correcting any spelling and grammar mistakes. Nothing more!

Of course, I will give some cash in exchange! I will also provide some food (dinner), given the late hour.

Please let me know asap

Ernest

Ernest BJan 2, 2018 @ 19:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1124 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Native English speaker needed for my exams
Post 1

Hi,

Please let me know asap

Ernest

Jan 2, 18 19:33

Private message sent. Please check your inbox

The text you are quoting:

Private message sent. Please check your inbox

sheila c, Jan 3, 2018 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1124 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form