Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > New Facebook Group: Lausanne Ladies Meetups

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Facebook Group: Lausanne Ladies Meetups

Hi all, I'm currently a full-time parent to two children, but this year I have one whole day per week when they are both at nursery. Hurrah! I really want to make the most of this free time and get out and DO things! Unfortunately all the ladies I know are either working or taking care of their children during the day. I suspect there will be lots of mums in a similar position, plus ladies without kids who perhaps work part-time or not at all, who would also like to make new friends. 

So, I've made a new Facebook group where ladies can connect to make the most of their free time.  The group is for adult ladies (not necessarily mums) of any age and any nationality, as long as you can communicate in English (as this will be the language used on the page). Members can be from anywhere in Vaud and activities can take place in any location accessible to them.

The group is for arranging meet-ups ANY DAY and ANY TIME, so it's not limited to those of us who are only free on a particular day.
You can use the group to arrange meetups with or without kids - just specify in your post which option you're looking for.

The group will be as active as the members make it! My idea is that any group member can propose an activity, and the rest of the group can choose to join it if they like the idea. It could be something simple like a lunch meet up, a walk, a day trip somewhere, an activity (ski, swim, dance)....anything really!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LausanneLadiesMeetups/
Please join and invite anyone else you think might be interested!

Obviously the group is very new so it will take a while to get going and it's still a work in progress on my part (so comments and suggestions welcome).

Thanks,

Helen

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, I'm currently a full-time parent to two children, but this year I have one whole day per week when they are both at nursery. Hurrah! I really want to make the most of this free time and get out and DO things! Unfortunately all the ladies I know are either working or taking care of their children during the day. I suspect there will be lots of mums in a similar position, plus ladies without kids who perhaps work part-time or not at all, who would also like to make new friends. 

So, I've made a new Facebook group where ladies can connect to make the most of their free time.  The group is for adult ladies (not necessarily mums) of any age and any nationality, as long as you can communicate in English (as this will be the language used on the page). Members can be from anywhere in Vaud and activities can take place in any location accessible to them.

The group is for arranging meet-ups ANY DAY and ANY TIME, so it's not limited to those of us who are only free on a particular day.
You can use the group to arrange meetups with or without kids - just specify in your post which option you're looking for.

The group will be as active as the members make it! My idea is that any group member can propose an activity, and the rest of the group can choose to join it if they like the idea. It could be something simple like a lunch meet up, a walk, a day trip somewhere, an activity (ski, swim, dance)....anything really!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LausanneLadiesMeetups/
Please join and invite anyone else you think might be interested!

Obviously the group is very new so it will take a while to get going and it's still a work in progress on my part (so comments and suggestions welcome).

Thanks,

Helen

Helen PFeb 5, 2016 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1184 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1184 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form