Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > New Year's around the Lake

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Year's around the Lake

Hello,
I am new here .. and I was wondering if there are any nice places to hang out for New Years' - I have some friends over at my place, however I guess they want to be slightly entertained. I am not so much a fan of large venues and queuing up for the bar ..  I live in a rather dull area however opening a bottle of champagne on a mountain with some local/s cows can be fun too. Any thoughts or experience on Vevey market *or could we rent the Salle del Castillo :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello,
I am new here .. and I was wondering if there are any nice places to hang out for New Years' - I have some friends over at my place, however I guess they want to be slightly entertained. I am not so much a fan of large venues and queuing up for the bar ..  I live in a rather dull area however opening a bottle of champagne on a mountain with some local/s cows can be fun too. Any thoughts or experience on Vevey market *or could we rent the Salle del Castillo :)

Anouk TentenNov 28, 2014 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Year's around the Lake
Post 1

Rocher de Nayee is a place to visit

Rocher de Nayee is a place to visit

Chap, Nov 28, 2014 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New Year's around the Lake
Post 2

Hi Chap ... seriously with New Years ? I think indeed it would be great up there but is there anything to do ?

Thanks! Anouk

Hi Chap ... seriously with New Years ? I think indeed it would be great up there but is there anything to do ?

Thanks! Anouk

Anouk Tenten, Nov 28, 2014 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form