Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Private room to rent (with 2nd one to share) - close to EPFL and UNIL

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Private room to rent (with 2nd one to share) - close to EPFL and UNIL

The room is in 2 1/2 pieces apartment in Chavannes-Renens (2nd room occupied by me occasionally 10-12 days a year max or less- no personal staff stored so you can also use the room when I am not there for your guests etc ).

The flat has basic furniture's (mattress 140/200, kitchen table, sofa),  kitchen is partly equipped (coffe machine etc), small balcony, basement, laundry room.

5 min walking from Renens Gare and M1. 15 min walking from UNIL and EPFL.

1000 CHF monthly ( all incl.: water, heating, gas cost ). For clean and calm person, without pets. Contract for one year, 2-3 month deposit.

From April 2018

The text you are quoting:

The room is in 2 1/2 pieces apartment in Chavannes-Renens (2nd room occupied by me occasionally 10-12 days a year max or less- no personal staff stored so you can also use the room when I am not there for your guests etc ).

The flat has basic furniture's (mattress 140/200, kitchen table, sofa),  kitchen is partly equipped (coffe machine etc), small balcony, basement, laundry room.

5 min walking from Renens Gare and M1. 15 min walking from UNIL and EPFL.

1000 CHF monthly ( all incl.: water, heating, gas cost ). For clean and calm person, without pets. Contract for one year, 2-3 month deposit.

From April 2018

Anna KJan 30, 2018 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1206 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Private room to rent (with 2nd one to share) - close to EPFL and UNIL
Post 1

Anna K, Jan 30, 2018 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Private room to rent (with 2nd one to share) - close to EPFL and UNIL
Post 2

Would you perhaps have more success if you posted under the correct section? Classifieds....

Would you perhaps have more success if you posted under the correct section? Classifieds....

sheila c, Feb 1, 2018 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1206 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form