Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Reliable Relocation Agencies

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Reliable Relocation Agencies

Dear all,

After months of unsuccessful house search in Lausanne and Vevey, I decided to use the services offered by one of those agencies that charge you a percentage of the monthly rent in exchange of finding an apartment for you (they are called relocation agencies, yes?).

Has anybody here had experiences with them and can you please introduce some of them (which operate in the Lausanne area) to me? I already know about Foncia and SwissFlats, any other?

I can pay as much as ~1500 CHF as the service fee.

Thanks a lot

Best

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

After months of unsuccessful house search in Lausanne and Vevey, I decided to use the services offered by one of those agencies that charge you a percentage of the monthly rent in exchange of finding an apartment for you (they are called relocation agencies, yes?).

Has anybody here had experiences with them and can you please introduce some of them (which operate in the Lausanne area) to me? I already know about Foncia and SwissFlats, any other?

Thanks a lot

Best

Alireza GhasemiAug 17, 2014 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 998 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Reliable Relocation Agencies
Post 1

Dear all,

Thanks a lot

Best

Aug 17, 14 18:31

Dear Alireza,

We would be pleased to help. Please visit our website www.genevarelocation.net

We have 2 offices : Geneva and Lausanne and we have been in business for over 18 years.

Kind regards,

Pierre

The text you are quoting:

Dear Alireza,

We would be pleased to help. Please visit our website www.genevarelocation.net

We have 2 offices : Geneva and Lausanne and we have been in business for over 18 years.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Pierre Jeronimo, Sep 22, 2014 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 998 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form