Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Sentier des truites- volunteer guide?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sentier des truites- volunteer guide?

Hi,

I have organised some walks ( not hikes!) for people like me who don't want to march through scenery and like to take their time.

We have had some lovely walks but....I need some more ideas.Is there anyone who knows the sentier des truites who would be willing to lead a walk for me on a Sunday ( maybe even this Sunday?) I have done the walk before with a guide and it was lovely.However,when I tried to do it alone......I got lost :-)

RSVP

Cheers,

Tracey

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I have organised some walks ( not hikes!) for people like me who don't want to march through scenery and like to take their time.

We have had some lovely walks but....I need some more ideas.Is there anyone who knows the sentier des truites who would be willing to lead a walk for me on a Sunday ( maybe even this Sunday?) I have done the walk before with a guide and it was lovely.However,when I tried to do it alone......I got lost :-)

RSVP

Cheers,

Tracey

buzzcocksMay 1, 2018 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 833 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Sentier des truites- volunteer guide?
Post 1

oops...." de la truite" ......wonder if grammatical error puts me at a disadvantage ?

The text you are quoting:

oops...." de la truite" ......wonder if grammatical error puts me at a disadvantage ?
buzzcocks, May 1, 2018 @ 22:19

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 833 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form