Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Spanish Lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spanish Lessons

Hello,

I am offering SPANISH LESSONS for all levels and ages, individually or in small groups. My native language is Spanish, I have a good English knowledge, and I speak French (level B1).

I took education courses specialized in language teaching, and I have experience teaching in public and private schools. I propose to learn Spanish focusing on practice.

First class free in order to design with the students a course that suits their individual needs. 

I will provide the necessary class materials, my schedule is flexible, and I am available in Lausanne city.

Please contact me via PM if you are interested :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am offering SPANISH LESSONS for all levels and ages, individually or in small groups. My native language is Spanish, I have a good English knowledge, and I speak French (level B1).

I took education courses specialized in language teaching, and I have experience teaching in public and private schools. I propose to learn Spanish focusing on practice.

First class free in order to design with the students a course that suits their individual needs. 

I will provide the necessary class materials, my schedule is flexible, and I am available in Lausanne city.

Please contact me via PM if you are interested :)

Ana RJan 26, 2015 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form