Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Tennis in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tennis in Lausanne

1. Where are the best tennis courts in Lausanne area?

2. Does anyone want to play tennis one night this week? It would need to be later (20h00)

Side note - I did not bring my tennis bag (racquets, etc) with me from the US, so I either need to borrow a racquet or go buy one..

The text you are quoting:

1. Where are the best tennis courts in Lausanne area?

2. Does anyone want to play tennis one night this week? It would need to be later (20h00)

Side note - I did not bring my tennis bag (racquets, etc) with me from the US, so I either need to borrow a racquet or go buy one..

Nathan PhillipsApr 13, 2015 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

12 Replies | 3200 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tennis in Lausanne
Post 1

Also, my level is 3.0-3.5 if that helps.

Also, my level is 3.0-3.5 if that helps.

Nathan Phillips, Apr 13, 2015 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hy,

I played once at stade lausanne. It was winter so we played in a bubble. The court was well maintained and we had a huge changing room with showers available. There is also a court at mointchoisi but I've never been there.

I'm looking for a tennis partner to play tennis (idealy) once a week. Because I'm a nanny I'm only available after 8 pm or in the mornings. I've followed lessons in summer for 2 years but it's been a while sinds I played so I could use a little exercise (plus I am not that good).I have absolutely no idea what your level means so I don't know how good you are.

I have only one racket so unfortunatly I can't lend you one.

Hy,

I played once at stade lausanne. It was winter so we played in a bubble. The court was well maintained and we had a huge changing room with showers available. There is also a court at mointchoisi but I've never been there.

I'm looking for a tennis partner to play tennis (idealy) once a week. Because I'm a nanny I'm only available after 8 pm or in the mornings. I've followed lessons in summer for 2 years but it's been a while sinds I played so I could use a little exercise (plus I am not that good).I have absolutely no idea what your level means so I don't know how good you are.

I have only one racket so unfortunatly I can't lend you one.

Sarah B, Apr 16, 2015 @ 15:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for the response. That sounds great. I'll send you a message and maybe we can schedule something.

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for the response. That sounds great. I'll send you a message and maybe we can schedule something.

Nathan Phillips, Apr 17, 2015 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi, we're looking for a fourth person to play a double with. We play at the universisty campus, near the lake.

Let me know if you're interested. Around 18.00 or later or in the weekend would be possible. 

Hi, we're looking for a fourth person to play a double with. We play at the universisty campus, near the lake.

Let me know if you're interested. Around 18.00 or later or in the weekend would be possible. 

Hanneke van der Meide, Apr 20, 2015 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Oh great, yes I'm absolutely interested! Unfortunately I'm really busy this week and running the race on Saturday, but I'll send you a message and maybe we can schedule a time to play soon. 

Oh great, yes I'm absolutely interested! Unfortunately I'm really busy this week and running the race on Saturday, but I'll send you a message and maybe we can schedule a time to play soon. 

Nathan Phillips, Apr 21, 2015 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

As a follow-up to this post, does anyone know of any public tennis courts in the Lausanne area??  The only ones I've seen so far seem to require you to be a member of the tennis club in order to play on the courts.

What is the process? Do you have to reserve courts in advance, or are their courts that allow "walk ons" ?

As a follow-up to this post, does anyone know of any public tennis courts in the Lausanne area??  The only ones I've seen so far seem to require you to be a member of the tennis club in order to play on the courts.

What is the process? Do you have to reserve courts in advance, or are their courts that allow "walk ons" ?

Nathan Phillips, May 18, 2015 @ 16:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

I used to play tennis at La Pontaise, Olympic stadium of Lausanne. They have couple of courts and are open from 0700 and till 2200. I was playing with someone who was a member, but non-members can also play but at a different fee. In fact most of courts accept non-members. 

You have to reserve a court in advance. Members can reserve online. For non-members you usually reserve there directly just prior your play. For the Lausanne one you can reserve at their restaurant. And it is 35 chf per reservation if am not mistaken. But you usually can check online their reservation before going so you know when it is free.

If you chose to be a member I am not sure how much it is for the one in Lausanne but it is anything between 300 and 500 chf per month depending on the court. 

Here goes their website https://sites.google.com/site/tennislausannesport/

Hope it helps and good luck. 

I used to play tennis at La Pontaise, Olympic stadium of Lausanne. They have couple of courts and are open from 0700 and till 2200. I was playing with someone who was a member, but non-members can also play but at a different fee. In fact most of courts accept non-members. 

You have to reserve a court in advance. Members can reserve online. For non-members you usually reserve there directly just prior your play. For the Lausanne one you can reserve at their restaurant. And it is 35 chf per reservation if am not mistaken. But you usually can check online their reservation before going so you know when it is free.

If you chose to be a member I am not sure how much it is for the one in Lausanne but it is anything between 300 and 500 chf per month depending on the court. 

Here goes their website https://sites.google.com/site/tennislausannesport/

Hope it helps and good luck. 

Natalya Lopareva, May 18, 2015 @ 22:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

sorry 300-500 per YEAR! Smile

sorry 300-500 per YEAR! Smile

Natalya Lopareva, May 18, 2015 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Anyone keen on playing tennis from 19h00 and onwards at Lausanne Sport Tennis Club?

cheers, Dean

Anyone keen on playing tennis from 19h00 and onwards at Lausanne Sport Tennis Club?

cheers, Dean

Dean T, Aug 29, 2015 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I anm intrested. Are you still looking for a player?

Cheers,

Gabriel

I anm intrested. Are you still looking for a player?

Cheers,

Gabriel

Gabriel Almanzar, Sep 28, 2015 @ 13:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi,

i wanted to bump this thread.  Since the weather is really good at the moment does anyone want to play tennis in the Lausanne area?  I am a beginner but can itmore than not get it over the net :-)

seb

Hi,

i wanted to bump this thread.  Since the weather is really good at the moment does anyone want to play tennis in the Lausanne area?  I am a beginner but can itmore than not get it over the net :-)

seb

seb23, May 28, 2017 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi,

I am looking for a tennis partner. I played tennis for quite some time. Plan to play 2-3 times per week, preferably in the mornings.

My level is fair, you wont be bored to play with me. I play for fun, not serious, not against matches either.

Hi,

I am looking for a tennis partner. I played tennis for quite some time. Plan to play 2-3 times per week, preferably in the mornings.

My level is fair, you wont be bored to play with me. I play for fun, not serious, not against matches either.

Dmitriy Vas, Nov 29, 2017 @ 10:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
12 Replies | 3200 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form