Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > Weekend football in Lausanne?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Weekend football in Lausanne?

Hi all,I live down in Geneva but might be spending more time in Lausanne on weekends this summer.

Usually I play football on Saturdays and Sundays with friends in Geneva, but was wondering - does anyone know of any groups that regularly play anywhere in Lausanne?

Or more generally, are there fields/areas where people in Lausanne just show up to play when the weather is nice, the way people in Geneva go to Vessy Varembé and Les Evaux?

Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Oliver

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,I live down in Geneva but might be spending more time in Lausanne on weekends this summer.

Usually I play football on Saturdays and Sundays with friends in Geneva, but was wondering - does anyone know of any groups that regularly play anywhere in Lausanne?

Or more generally, are there fields/areas where people in Lausanne just show up to play when the weather is nice, the way people in Geneva go to Vessy Varembé and Les Evaux?

Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Oliver

Oliver DMay 20, 2015 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Weekend football in Lausanne?
Post 1

Hey Oliver, I am just looking for the same. I just moved to Switzerland two months ago and it has been difficult to find a place/group. If you find out about a group, please let me know. We could also try to set it up.

cheers,

Gabriel

The text you are quoting:

Hey Oliver, I am just looking for the same. I just moved to Switzerland two months ago and it has been difficult to find a place/group. If you find out about a group, please let me know. We could also try to set it up.

cheers,

Gabriel

Gabriel Almanzar, Sep 18, 2015 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 895 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form