Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > help me to improve my french

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
help me to improve my french

hello I am new here and new in the city  ,Lausanne i find really a very nice place specially the nature around,in love with it.

I speak a bit french, i have taken french clasess but i havent practice a lot on speakin' ,i need sombodys help around, anyone able to hangout or chat ,that would be great i need to improve my french.( I speak english quite well)

Have a great day Smile

The text you are quoting:

hello I am new here and new in the city  ,Lausanne i find really a very nice place specially the nature around,in love with it.

I speak a bit french, i have taken french clasess but i havent practice a lot on speakin' ,i need sombodys help around, anyone able to hangout or chat ,that would be great i need to improve my french.( I speak english quite well)

Have a great day Smile

pajtesa dAug 5, 2014 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 919 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: help me to improve my french
Post 1

hi, I would like to emprove my french as well.. I'm here since a year already but i usually speak italian and english.. and a little french.. i'd like also to meet new friends. ;)

so if u organise something i'm glad to come in :)

Byee Laughing

The text you are quoting:

hi, I would like to emprove my french as well.. I'm here since a year already but i usually speak italian and english.. and a little french.. i'd like also to meet new friends. ;)

so if u organise something i'm glad to come in :)

Byee Laughing

sara skipper, Oct 21, 2014 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 919 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form