Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lucern > Lucern > ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SESSION CONTEST

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SESSION CONTEST

I'm excited to announce my free engagement photo session contest! Invited are all engaged couples! if you are not, think of your friends and rush them over here!

Win a free 2hr engagement photo session at your desired location for you and your fiancé.

All you have to do is to send me a picture that best represent your personalities, both of your names and your location.

The deadline to receive entries is August 10th, 2011. I will be announcing the winners on August 20th, 2011.

If you are already schedule with me for an engagement session, you are still eligible!

I will schedule a time that's convenient for the winner to take their free couple photos in Sept or later.

You will receive a DVD of all fully edited digital negatives and 2 20x30 prints. No purchase necessary to win.

Engagement sessions must take place in Central Switzerland.

Spread the word! Good luck and get those entries in!

E-mail to [email protected]

www.carolinacarusophotography.com

The text you are quoting:

I'm excited to announce my free engagement photo session contest! Invited are all engaged couples! if you are not, think of your friends and rush them over here!

Win a free 2hr engagement photo session at your desired location for you and your fiancé.

All you have to do is to send me a picture that best represent your personalities, both of your names and your location.

The deadline to receive entries is August 10th, 2011. I will be announcing the winners on August 20th, 2011.

If you are already schedule with me for an engagement session, you are still eligible!

I will schedule a time that's convenient for the winner to take their free couple photos in Sept or later.

You will receive a DVD of all fully edited digital negatives and 2 20x30 prints. No purchase necessary to win.

Carolina CJun 12, 2011 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3169 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SESSION CONTEST
Post 1

Jun 12, 11 16:05

For those who are not on Glocals:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=10150213000517171

For those who are not on Glocals:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=10150213000517171

Carolina C, Jun 12, 2011 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Carolina, 

I know the contest is over, how much do you charge for a two hour session normally?  

Thanks,

Melony

Carolina, 

I know the contest is over, how much do you charge for a two hour session normally?  

Thanks,

Melony

flmelrose, Sep 19, 2012 @ 11:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Melony, what type of photo-shoot ar you interested in booking? send me a quick email to [email protected] and I will send you over the info!

Kind regard,

Carolina Caruso

Hi Melony, what type of photo-shoot ar you interested in booking? send me a quick email to [email protected] and I will send you over the info!

Kind regard,

Carolina Caruso

Carolina C, Sep 19, 2012 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3169 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form