Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lucern > Lucern > Running company----Earning millions

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Running company----Earning millions
​Dear Enthusiast's

I have a great idea. A prototype is made and I know all manufacturing steps. 
I am looking for enthusiastic people who would be able to invest on the project as well.

We will run a company and DEFINITELY earn millions out of that.

Contact me if you are interested. 
Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Seif

The text you are quoting:
​Dear Enthusiast's

I have a great idea. A prototype is made and I know all manufacturing steps. 
I am looking for enthusiastic people who would be able to invest on the project as well.

We will run a company and DEFINITELY earn millions out of that.

Contact me if you are interested. 
Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Seif

seif dMar 22, 2015 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2942 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Running company----Earning millions
Post 1

hi@

I am intersted to know more about the idea behind the optimistic result yoiu want to achieve ,I believe there is lots of people interestes in your project but there is always moeny the main problem ...I would like to get involve andI am not as good as investor but maybe I can be helpfull to you and give you my sevices to help you ot with this project.

Please write me 

hi@

I am intersted to know more about the idea behind the optimistic result yoiu want to achieve ,I believe there is lots of people interestes in your project but there is always moeny the main problem ...I would like to get involve andI am not as good as investor but maybe I can be helpfull to you and give you my sevices to help you ot with this project.

Please write me 

markus neuer , Jul 18, 2015 @ 23:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I have a gigantic real estate opportunity. Prime location, right in the historical center of Rome.Over 2000 years old and attracts loads of tourists,perfect to be turned in a luxury resort.

And you can own a little bit of this piece of gourgeous asset for a very low price......justemail me.

[email protected]

My friend....I am joking but only so much.If you want topitch a business idea you might want to be a bit more specific. and not promise to earn MILLION$$$. or you will look at a con man.(uhm)

Regards

Gennaro

I have a gigantic real estate opportunity. Prime location, right in the historical center of Rome.Over 2000 years old and attracts loads of tourists,perfect to be turned in a luxury resort.

And you can own a little bit of this piece of gourgeous asset for a very low price......justemail me.

[email protected]

My friend....I am joking but only so much.If you want topitch a business idea you might want to be a bit more specific. and not promise to earn MILLION$$$. or you will look at a con man.(uhm)

Regards

Gennaro

Gennaro S, Aug 28, 2015 @ 21:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Check out....www.kickstarter.com - if the project is good you can find funding there.

Check out....www.kickstarter.com - if the project is good you can find funding there.

hermes, Aug 29, 2015 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2942 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form