Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lucern > Lucern > Wine store closing...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wine store closing...

Well, crap.  Cry

----

Dear Richard
Over the last two years we have been on a fascinating journey to bring the very best wines in the world to Switzerland. On the 28th August 2010 we closed our doors and turned off our website.  

Vintage and Vine is now CLOSED 

We would like to thank our many loyal customers for their support and ask you if you have an account outstanding to contact me immediately to be advised of our new banking details.   

I am going to be concentrating on teaching from now on but if you have some opportunities that you think I may be interested in, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I am as they say, open to offers :-) 

Many many thanks
Paul 
Vintage and Vine 
Innovative wines from around the World

Hunenbergerstrasse 6
6330 Cham 
Tel 041 780 6205 / 079 948 3418
The text you are quoting:

Well, crap.  Cry

----

Dear Richard
Over the last two years we have been on a fascinating journey to bring the very best wines in the world to Switzerland. On the 28th August 2010 we closed our doors and turned off our website.  

Vintage and Vine is now CLOSED 

We would like to thank our many loyal customers for their support and ask you if you have an account outstanding to contact me immediately to be advised of our new banking details.   

I am going to be concentrating on teaching from now on but if you have some opportunities that you think I may be interested in, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I am as they say, open to offers :-) 

Many many thanks
Paul 
Vintage and Vine 
Innovative wines from around the World

Hunenbergerstrasse 6
6330 Cham 
Tel 041 780 6205 / 079 948 3418
richardmSep 3, 2010 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 3017 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Wine store closing...
Post 1

Hello Richard,

There are lots of other stores in Lucern and Nidwalden that sell wine. I'm not sure what it is you are looking for though. Anything specific? In the National hotel LU there's one, and Getränke Lussi in Stans NW sell lots too. Otherwise Globus supermarket LU has plenty but very expensive wines.

It's your luck that starting next week in LU and then going to different locations on the Vierwaldstättersee, is the COOP Weinschiff!! You can wine taste all you like for 20.-, and whatever you order and buy there you get upto 20% off. Here's the link for more details:

http://weinwelt.coop.ch/weinwelt/weindegustationen.do

I know there is a similar thing on the lake of Zurich, but you'll have to Google that. Hope that helps :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello Richard,

There are lots of other stores in Lucern and Nidwalden that sell wine. I'm not sure what it is you are looking for though. Anything specific? In the National hotel LU there's one, and Getränke Lussi in Stans NW sell lots too. Otherwise Globus supermarket LU has plenty but very expensive wines.

It's your luck that starting next week in LU and then going to different locations on the Vierwaldstättersee, is the COOP Weinschiff!! You can wine taste all you like for 20.-, and whatever you order and buy there you get upto 20% off. Here's the link for more details:

http://weinwelt.coop.ch/weinwelt/weindegustationen.do

I know there is a similar thing on the lake of Zurich, but you'll have to Google that. Hope that helps :)

Roberta, Oct 29, 2010 @ 20:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 3017 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form