Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > 300 : xtreme freedom warriors!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
300 : xtreme freedom warriors!
The movie is all about fighting: for the right to live, to grow and to be free and women have a central role!

The graphics are a total blast, both extremely vivid with very subtle nuances and lots of red!

I guess this is a new style in the action movie type: a combination of comics, video-games graphics and antiquity characters. However the scenario and the values that are communicated in this movie are rather weak for ex. when compared to Alexander the great.

Anyway this a breathtaking entertainment !
Cheers,
B.
The text you are quoting:
The movie is all about fighting: for the right to live, to grow and to be free and women have a central role!

The graphics are a total blast, both extremely vivid with very subtle nuances and lots of red!

I guess this is a new style in the action movie type: a combination of comics, video-games graphics and antiquity characters. However the scenario and the values that are communicated in this movie are rather weak for ex. when compared to Alexander the great.

Anyway this a breathtaking entertainment !
Cheers,
B.
broosterMar 21, 2007 @ 09:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 804 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 300 : xtreme freedom warriors!
Post 1
Starts in theaters today!
Starts in theaters today!
JamieK, Mar 21, 2007 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: 300 : xtreme freedom warriors!
Post 2
watched this film last night!! wasnt sure if i would enjoy it..... but WOW!!! Talk about determination.

Definitely recommend this film! great effects and the soundtrack just finished it off!!!

go see this movie!!!
watched this film last night!! wasnt sure if i would enjoy it..... but WOW!!! Talk about determination.

Definitely recommend this film! great effects and the soundtrack just finished it off!!!

go see this movie!!!
Ellen_uk, Mar 27, 2007 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 804 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form