Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
David Sedaris
Just finished 'Dress your family in Corduroy' and 'Me talk Pretty one day' and just bought 'Naked' and 'Barrel Fever'
Trust me people, he is one of the funniest authors i have EVER read. I am sometimes literally on the ground laughing....and for those sometimes dreary days of Fall we need pick me ups like this...
...also Augusten Burroughs...similar style and just as engaging 'Magical Thinking', and 'Running with Scissors'
The text you are quoting:
Just finished 'Dress your family in Corduroy' and 'Me talk Pretty one day' and just bought 'Naked' and 'Barrel Fever'
Trust me people, he is one of the funniest authors i have EVER read. I am sometimes literally on the ground laughing....and for those sometimes dreary days of Fall we need pick me ups like this...
...also Augusten Burroughs...similar style and just as engaging 'Magical Thinking', and 'Running with Scissors'
mattstormSep 18, 2006 @ 10:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1224 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: David Sedaris
Post 1
agree with every word you said. the guys is Hilarious!

He also has 'the santa diaries', which I can lend you if you wish.
agree with every word you said. the guys is Hilarious!

He also has 'the santa diaries', which I can lend you if you wish.
Nir Ofek, Sep 19, 2006 @ 01:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I thought it was the funniest book I have ever read! I was literally laughing out loud, which turned some heads at the airport gate when I was waiting for my plane. It was especially funny for me because I can totally relate to his experiences learning French!

I just picked up "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" and am looking forward to another good read.

~Debbie :)
I thought it was the funniest book I have ever read! I was literally laughing out loud, which turned some heads at the airport gate when I was waiting for my plane. It was especially funny for me because I can totally relate to his experiences learning French!

I just picked up "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" and am looking forward to another good read.

Debbie, Sep 27, 2006 @ 04:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Anyone so generous that would let me borrow something? I am a fast reader and will give it back soon :)

Vale
Anyone so generous that would let me borrow something? I am a fast reader and will give it back soon :)

Vale
Hoiling, Sep 27, 2006 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hey Vale,

All my copy is doinng is collecting a little dust, so if you would like to borrow it, no problem!

Hey Vale,

All my copy is doinng is collecting a little dust, so if you would like to borrow it, no problem!

Debbie, Oct 4, 2006 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1224 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form