Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > Has anyone done the Swiss Tax Expert Exam? I want your books!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Has anyone done the Swiss Tax Expert Exam? I want your books!!

In September will start the training towards the Swiss Tax Expert Certificate. I just received the booklist and nearly fainted.... They cost a fortune!! Especially the 'Commentaire Romand de la loi sur l'impot federal direct' by Yersin and Noel....just a mere 448CHF Surprised

Does anyone sell theirs? Helping a struggling tax lawyer may pay off at some point..Wink

The text you are quoting:

In September will start the training towards the Swiss Tax Expert Certificate. I just received the booklist and nearly fainted.... They cost a fortune!! Especially the 'Commentaire Romand de la loi sur l'impot federal direct' by Yersin and Noel....just a mere 448CHF Surprised

Does anyone sell theirs? Helping a struggling tax lawyer may pay off at some point..Wink

Corrina LAug 25, 2016 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2439 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Has anyone done the Swiss Tax Expert Exam? I want your books!!
Post 1

I think you can have some deduction from your personal income taxes or tax base if you buy it....have a look.

I am also a certified tax expert in Hungary and a lawyer but have not seen a lot of Swiss tax lawyers on glocals rather on Linkedin/Xing. I only know one tax manager here who may have done the Swiss tax expert exam. You should ask someone from Lenz & & Staehelin or from Oberson to lend you a copy. 

Dont recall what my Swiss collegagues did at PwC but my guess that the company paid for it. You may as well try to find someone form a Big4 but a Swiss one.  Most tax advisors from abroad we do intl taxation and not Swiss one...so not really useful for you.

I think you can have some deduction from your personal income taxes or tax base if you buy it....have a look.

I am also a certified tax expert in Hungary and a lawyer but have not seen a lot of Swiss tax lawyers on glocals rather on Linkedin/Xing. I only know one tax manager here who may have done the Swiss tax expert exam. You should ask someone from Lenz & & Staehelin or from Oberson to lend you a copy. 

Dont recall what my Swiss collegagues did at PwC but my guess that the company paid for it. You may as well try to find someone form a Big4 but a Swiss one.  Most tax advisors from abroad we do intl taxation and not Swiss one...so not really useful for you.

Reka Y, Aug 26, 2016 @ 02:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Corinna,

I passed the exam you are referring to, but I doubt that you will find many professionals who will sell these books, because when you work in this field you continue using them as reference material. You may try the library of the university to find them.

Dear Corinna,

I passed the exam you are referring to, but I doubt that you will find many professionals who will sell these books, because when you work in this field you continue using them as reference material. You may try the library of the university to find them.

Per P, Aug 26, 2016 @ 08:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Per,

Did not realize that you were also on-line here. Great. I only knew Pierre D from L&S.

Reka

Hi Per,

Did not realize that you were also on-line here. Great. I only knew Pierre D from L&S.

Reka

Reka Y, Aug 26, 2016 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2439 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form