Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
House
Hi there,

I just got the first series of House, which has Hugh Laurie in it I just wondered if there was anyone out there with a TV and DVD player who also fancies watching it. We could meet up and watch 1 or 2 or 3 (or more) episodes each time (i am weak when it comes to restraining myself enough to only watch one at a time). Anyways, it has won loads of awards and I have heard good things so just let me know if you are up for it.
The text you are quoting:
Hi there,

I just got the first series of House, which has Hugh Laurie in it I just wondered if there was anyone out there with a TV and DVD player who also fancies watching it. We could meet up and watch 1 or 2 or 3 (or more) episodes each time (i am weak when it comes to restraining myself enough to only watch one at a time). Anyways, it has won loads of awards and I have heard good things so just let me know if you are up for it.
CatncowFeb 27, 2007 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: House
Post 1
I love this series! Put up something in member activities and I'm sure you'll find some takers! I heart Hugh Laurie. And I love seeing Robert Sean Leonard (Dead Poets, anyone?). I think the second season is even better than the first and the one episode I caught of season 3 while I was home was fantastic!
I love this series! Put up something in member activities and I'm sure you'll find some takers! I heart Hugh Laurie. And I love seeing Robert Sean Leonard (Dead Poets, anyone?). I think the second season is even better than the first and the one episode I caught of season 3 while I was home was fantastic!
misskate, Feb 27, 2007 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: House
Post 2
I would love to watch House from the beginning.
I have seen some episodes here and there over TV.
Would be great to start from the first episode.
Seckin
I would love to watch House from the beginning.
I have seen some episodes here and there over TV.
Would be great to start from the first episode.
Seckin

rocker, Mar 3, 2007 @ 15:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 810 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form