Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > WANTED "Autumn leaves" by Heinz Bucher, Urs K?lin&J?rg Voney

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
WANTED "Autumn leaves" by Heinz Bucher, Urs K?lin&J?rg Voney
This CD is not distributed anymore. If anyone owns a copy, i'd appreciate to borrow it. Fyi, it's a piano, bass, drums jazz trio
The text you are quoting:
This CD is not distributed anymore. If anyone owns a copy, i'd appreciate to borrow it. Fyi, it's a piano, bass, drums jazz trio
HobbesSep 12, 2006 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3986 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: WANTED "Autumn leaves" by Heinz Bucher, Urs K?lin&J?rg Voney
Post 1
Thanks for the offer though. The tune I'm looking for is called "Prayer", is piano, bass and drums only. It was issued on an album called Autumn Leaves: http://www.radioswissjazz.ch/cgi-bin/playlist_jazz/playinfo.cgi?lang=fr&content=cd&id=873862bbcac7d6614eb81ce5d76fbad2786b
Thanks for the offer though. The tune I'm looking for is called "Prayer", is piano, bass and drums only. It was issued on an album called Autumn Leaves: http://www.radioswissjazz.ch/cgi-bin/playlist_jazz/playinfo.cgi?lang=fr&content=cd&id=873862bbcac7d6614eb81ce5d76fbad2786b
Hobbes, Sep 13, 2006 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: WANTED "Autumn leaves" by Heinz Bucher, Urs K?lin&J?rg Voney
Post 2
or any other P2P download? try to look for it online and if u find it I'll dwload it for u.

Vale
or any other P2P download? try to look for it online and if u find it I'll dwload it for u.

Vale
Hoiling, Sep 14, 2006 @ 15:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3986 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form