Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Movie / Book / Music Reviews > chicken soup for the soul

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
chicken soup for the soul
hi guys! a few days ago a friend of mine recommended the book with the abovementioned title to me. to be honest, i was sceptic about it at first. thought it was some american "back to hippie, peace and love fairy tale" rubbish (pink flower power book cover), but no:
those short stories caught me and won't let me go again so quickly.
how positive thinking and little gestures can influence and improve your daily life and as well the one of the others around you is the key point of this book. it makes you slow down, gives you new directions and just makes you see things clearer and easier for a while. perfect for any stressed person, and so for me.
maybe someone of you also knows those books (i think quiet a few have been published under this title) and has an opinion about. would be cool to hear from you.
The text you are quoting:
hi guys! a few days ago a friend of mine recommended the book with the abovementioned title to me. to be honest, i was sceptic about it at first. thought it was some american "back to hippie, peace and love fairy tale" rubbish (pink flower power book cover), but no:
those short stories caught me and won't let me go again so quickly.
how positive thinking and little gestures can influence and improve your daily life and as well the one of the others around you is the key point of this book. it makes you slow down, gives you new directions and just makes you see things clearer and easier for a while. perfect for any stressed person, and so for me.
maybe someone of you also knows those books (i think quiet a few have been published under this title) and has an opinion about. would be cool to hear from you.

summermindAug 16, 2006 @ 02:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 993 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 993 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form