Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
music and lyrics
This is a romantic commedy with a great Hugh Grant and a sweet Drew Barrymore. Ok this is a nice romantic comedy with some really great lines and it is fun but you won't die if you miss it. However, if you need to change your mind and have a good laugh you can go for it...

You will revive the eighties pop music, the best period in music history I have to say, excellent melodies, great lyrics, fantastic hair cuts and unforgettable video clips... Does anyone remember Debbie Gibson?

Hugh Grant plays a has been pop star and has enough self irony to survive and live his every day life without regrets. Hopefully for those who are 'has beens' take life with as much philosophy as he does and for those like me who haven't really been anything in the first place! lets hope we will be as self conscious when it will hapen to us!!!!

This is a nice romantic comedy a good laugh and for you guys you have a bonus, Hugh Grant's special dance move! If you learn it you will just make a killing on the dance floor!!! Uma Thurman and John Travolta have been ousted from the first place!!!

The text you are quoting:
This is a romantic commedy with a great Hugh Grant and a sweet Drew Barrymore. Ok this is a nice romantic comedy with some really great lines and it is fun but you won't die if you miss it. However, if you need to change your mind and have a good laugh you can go for it...

You will revive the eighties pop music, the best period in music history I have to say, excellent melodies, great lyrics, fantastic hair cuts and unforgettable video clips... Does anyone remember Debbie Gibson?

Hugh Grant plays a has been pop star and has enough self irony to survive and live his every day life without regrets. Hopefully for those who are 'has beens' take life with as much philosophy as he does and for those like me who haven't really been anything in the first place! lets hope we will be as self conscious when it will hapen to us!!!!

This is a nice romantic comedy a good laugh and for you guys you have a bonus, Hugh Grant's special dance move! If you learn it you will just make a killing on the dance floor!!! Uma Thurman and John Travolta have been ousted from the first place!!!

inmoodforMar 25, 2007 @ 19:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 816 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 816 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form