Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > :) New in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
:) New in Switzerland

Hi, I have moved here since October with my spouse from a tropical country -Malaysia. 

We are a young couple without children, currently residing in Rolle, working in Aubonne. 

My name is Lea Ngar and nice to meet you in advance! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I have moved here since October with my spouse from a tropical country -Malaysia. 

We are a young couple without children, currently residing in Rolle, working in Aubonne. 

My name is Lea Ngar and nice to meet you in advance! 

Lea TDec 18, 2017 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 894 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: :) New in Switzerland
Post 1

Welcome to the area, Rolle is a lovely place, I lived there for a while.  I have seen on the site that there have been after work drink organised in the local pub.   Also the Cap Breton on the main high street, is great, the cafe du port does the best perche ANYWHERE !!!  La Puchinella is good also.  there are so many new places nearly all the ones I have been to since leaving are good.  

I sometimes find myself there, let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee. 

Good luck 

Daniela 

Welcome to the area, Rolle is a lovely place, I lived there for a while.  I have seen on the site that there have been after work drink organised in the local pub.   Also the Cap Breton on the main high street, is great, the cafe du port does the best perche ANYWHERE !!!  La Puchinella is good also.  there are so many new places nearly all the ones I have been to since leaving are good.  

I sometimes find myself there, let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee. 

Good luck 

Daniela 

Daniela M, Dec 22, 2017 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Welcome to glocals !

To help you settle in and make new friends, I suggest that you check the “Groups” and “Members” tabs to find compatriots and members with interests similar to your own.  And keep an eye on “Things to do” to get news of current happenings.  You’ll soon have lots of new acquaintances.

Meantime, best seasonal greetings and wishes for 2018,

Ritchie

Welcome to glocals !

To help you settle in and make new friends, I suggest that you check the “Groups” and “Members” tabs to find compatriots and members with interests similar to your own.  And keep an eye on “Things to do” to get news of current happenings.  You’ll soon have lots of new acquaintances.

Meantime, best seasonal greetings and wishes for 2018,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Dec 22, 2017 @ 21:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

SmileWelcome!! Im new as well only 3 months  trying to adapt, having really a hard time, hopefully i can meet some friends here, my husband was relocated it to switzerland from the usa, we are a young couple as well, not childrems.  

hope you enjoy this country. so far im not sure Surprised 

SmileWelcome!! Im new as well only 3 months  trying to adapt, having really a hard time, hopefully i can meet some friends here, my husband was relocated it to switzerland from the usa, we are a young couple as well, not childrems.  

hope you enjoy this country. so far im not sure Surprised 

Lauren B, Dec 23, 2017 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 894 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form