Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > ...another new arrival...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
...another new arrival...

Hello,

like others in this forums i'm brand new in Geneva and still try to understand how things work here!

I'm Italian, but I've been living in London for the past 10 yrs and I have decided now to move to a more family friendly place close to my parents. I have a 20 months old daughter Madison and hubby Brett is from SA. They're still in London and will join me once I found flat, nursery, etc...

I love skiing and travel, two things I haven't been able to do much lately, so i hope to be in the best place ...at least for the first activity!

First impression of Geneva...looks nice, but my god it's so much more expensive than London!!So pls give me tips on where are the best shop to buy!!And we need a dossier to just see a flat?!? oh well, I suppose all places have + and - !! ;-)

I'd love to meet new people from everywhere to share old and new experiences!Even though it may wait sometime until I settle since I'll be commute to London every week end until the rest of the family is here...

Cheeeeersssss!!

p.s. If anyone has a 2 bed room flat to rent anywhere from Meyring to Petit Sacconex, Grand sacconex, Charmilles, etc pls let me know!!!ta

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

like others in this forums i'm brand new in Geneva and still try to understand how things work here!

I'm Italian, but I've been living in London for the past 10 yrs and I have decided now to move to a more family friendly place close to my parents. I have a 20 months old daughter Madison and hubby Brett is from SA. They're still in London and will join me once I found flat, nursery, etc...

I love skiing and travel, two things I haven't been able to do much lately, so i hope to be in the best place ...at least for the first activity!

First impression of Geneva...looks nice, but my god it's so much more expensive than London!!So pls give me tips on where are the best shop to buy!!And we need a dossier to just see a flat?!? oh well, I suppose all places have + and - !! ;-)

I'd love to meet new people from everywhere to share old and new experiences!Even though it may wait sometime until I settle since I'll be commute to London every week end until the rest of the family is here...

Cheeeeersssss!!

p.s. If anyone has a 2 bed room flat to rent anywhere from Meyring to Petit Sacconex, Grand sacconex, Charmilles, etc pls let me know!!!ta

ilaria wDec 16, 2009 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 740 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form