Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > (kind of) New in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
(kind of) New in Geneva

Hi all, I have been in GVA since October last year but after a long winter (which actually seems to be back these days) I am finally starting to discover genava and its surroundings cycling around and getting out every now and then.

Now, I will try to join some of the great activities sponsored on glocal, at this moment most of my social life happen at the workplace, where I am luky enough to be sourrounded by a number of very nice young people!

you know, this is perfectly fine (I am young in my hart if not on my passport) but I would also like to start meeting people that have seen the "Blues brother" gone crazy for the Cure, the Duran or the Police and that have seen at least one episode of "Candy Candy"... I wonder if anyone find himself or herself in a similar position, moving to a new town (quite) a few year after graduation!

Stefano

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, I have been in GVA since October last year but after a long winter (which actually seems to be back these days) I am finally starting to discover genava and its surroundings cycling around and getting out every now and then.

Now, I will try to join some of the great activities sponsored on glocal, at this moment most of my social life happen at the workplace, where I am luky enough to be sourrounded by a number of very nice young people!

you know, this is perfectly fine (I am young in my hart if not on my passport) but I would also like to start meeting people that have seen the "Blues brother" gone crazy for the Cure, the Duran or the Police and that have seen at least one episode of "Candy Candy"... I wonder if anyone find himself or herself in a similar position, moving to a new town (quite) a few year after graduation!

Stefano

VindagoMay 5, 2010 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 507 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 507 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form