Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A long travel from Guatemala to Geneva :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A long travel from Guatemala to Geneva :)

Hi, my name is Juan Carlos.

I am from Guatemala and in a few days I will move to Geneva (March, 25), to do an internship in the ILO for 3 or 6 months.

Right now I'm looking for a room in a shared apartment, let me know if you have any information.

Here in Guatemala I work as a Conflict Mediator for the goverment. I lived in Spain for almost a year and I enjoy meeting people with different background

I speak English and Spanish. I hope to meet you soon.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Juan Carlos.

I am from Guatemala and in a few days I will move to Geneva (March, 25), to do an internship in the ILO for 3 or 6 months.

Right now I'm looking for a room in a shared apartment, let me know if you have any information.

Here in Guatemala I work as a Conflict Mediator for the goverment. I lived in Spain for almost a year and I enjoy meeting people with different background

I speak English and Spanish. I hope to meet you soon.

Juan LuceroMar 5, 2015 @ 21:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: A long travel from Guatemala to Geneva :)
Post 1

Welcome to Geneva!  I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Meanwhile, click the Classifieds button to check the accommodation offers at least twice a day.  You can also insert your own ad. there under “Housing wanted”.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to Geneva!  I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Meanwhile, click the Classifieds button to check the accommodation offers at least twice a day.  You can also insert your own ad. there under “Housing wanted”.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Mar 5, 2015 @ 22:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form