Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Advance Introduction to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Advance Introduction to Geneva

Hello all!

What a great network! I will be moving to Geneva at the end of summer with my boyfriend (who will be studying at Universite de Geneve). I don't yet know what I'll be doing once I get there, but I am quite excited and wanted to start getting an idea about what to expect. Hope to get to know a few of you before we head off!

I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Moldova for two years, where I learned Romanian. Vorbesce romaneste! E cineva aici care si vorbeste limba romana??

Et je parle un peu francais mais quand je veux parler en francais, je parle en roumain!

Have a great weekend,

Samantha

The text you are quoting:

Hello all!

What a great network! I will be moving to Geneva at the end of summer with my boyfriend (who will be studying at Universite de Geneve). I don't yet know what I'll be doing once I get there, but I am quite excited and wanted to start getting an idea about what to expect. Hope to get to know a few of you before we head off!

I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Moldova for two years, where I learned Romanian. Vorbesce romaneste! E cineva aici care si vorbeste limba romana??

Et je parle un peu francais mais quand je veux parler en francais, je parle en roumain!

Have a great weekend,

Samantha

Samantha MFeb 26, 2011 @ 03:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 519 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 519 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form