Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Another new arrival in search of a summer base in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Another new arrival in search of a summer base in Geneva

Hello everybody,

I'm moving to Geneva from Manchester, UK in the next couple of weeks and am on the hunt for somewhere to live in the city. I can move in any time from 6 July but will actually be in the city for two weeks before then, so could arrange something even earlier if you need to find a sub-let, or to let a room in a flatshare, urgently. I can do short-term (ideally a few weeks, minimum) or longer term. If anyone can help me find a base from which to enjoy this beautiful city this summer I'd be really, really grateful.

Thank very much in advance guys.

Kate :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I'm moving to Geneva from Manchester, UK in the next couple of weeks and am on the hunt for somewhere to live in the city. I can move in any time from 6 July but will actually be in the city for two weeks before then, so could arrange something even earlier if you need to find a sub-let, or to let a room in a flatshare, urgently. I can do short-term (ideally a few weeks, minimum) or longer term. If anyone can help me find a base from which to enjoy this beautiful city this summer I'd be really, really grateful.

Thank very much in advance guys.

Kate :)

Kate WiggansJun 16, 2011 @ 11:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 470 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 470 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form