Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Anyone interested in a spontaneous trip this weekend ? Lyon-Barcelona-Andorra-Geneve

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone interested in a spontaneous trip this weekend ? Lyon-Barcelona-Andorra-Geneve

This weekend I need to egt out and travel.

Since planes are expensive and this stage I found bus that goes to Barcelona from Lyon foronly 35 euros, travel overnight, explore the city sleep there in a hostel. then in the morning depart for andorra by bus again sleep there the night and then on Sunday to think of a route to come back to Geneva, either back to Barcelona and taking the bus or going to Toulouse and take the train from there. 

I am a budget traveller and my goal is to step in as many conutries of the European Continent, thus I need to do Andorra. 

Let me know if you want to join my spontaneous trip, and we can workout the details.

The text you are quoting:

This weekend I need to egt out and travel.

Since planes are expensive and this stage I found bus that goes to Barcelona from Lyon foronly 35 euros, travel overnight, explore the city sleep there in a hostel. then in the morning depart for andorra by bus again sleep there the night and then on Sunday to think of a route to come back to Geneva, either back to Barcelona and taking the bus or going to Toulouse and take the train from there. 

I am a budget traveller and my goal is to step in as many conutries of the European Continent, thus I need to do Andorra. 

Let me know if you want to join my spontaneous trip, and we can workout the details.

Mihoo ClapaniucMar 26, 2014 @ 17:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 897 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone interested in a spontaneous trip this weekend ? Lyon-Barcelona-Andorra-Geneve
Post 1

Okai, looks like no one is that used to extremes, like I do.

Anyway, hello guys, I am new to Geneva, I am an Intern here. Good luck to you all.

Okai, looks like no one is that used to extremes, like I do.

Anyway, hello guys, I am new to Geneva, I am an Intern here. Good luck to you all.

Mihoo Clapaniuc, Mar 26, 2014 @ 22:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Anyone interested in a spontaneous trip this weekend ? Lyon-Barcelona-Andorra-Geneve
Post 2

Have fun Mihoo

Have fun Mihoo

Michel D, Mar 26, 2014 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you man !! :))

Thank you man !! :))

Mihoo Clapaniuc, Mar 27, 2014 @ 09:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Mihoooo!!!! I would love to but I already have plans to go to karlsruhe to visit a friend!!! However I wanted to write you because I am exaxtly the same than you! we should travel together! I am also an intern and my intention is to travel the most i can during the time I am here in Geneva! Laughing

Hi Mihoooo!!!! I would love to but I already have plans to go to karlsruhe to visit a friend!!! However I wanted to write you because I am exaxtly the same than you! we should travel together! I am also an intern and my intention is to travel the most i can during the time I am here in Geneva! Laughing

Maria Fernanda E, Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Very interesting, what else is on your list ?
But would you like to do this trip ??
Next weekend? let me know your thoughts. (Andorra is the primary destination because i need to check it off my list of visited countries, and I haven-t visited barcelona thought of transiting) let me know ASAP, i could get flexible on that, travelling in 2 is better/easier/ more fun.

Very interesting, what else is on your list ?
But would you like to do this trip ??
Next weekend? let me know your thoughts. (Andorra is the primary destination because i need to check it off my list of visited countries, and I haven-t visited barcelona thought of transiting) let me know ASAP, i could get flexible on that, travelling in 2 is better/easier/ more fun.

Mihoo Clapaniuc, Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

yeeees it is!! and pictures are also better! hahaha im happy to find you!!! we have to travel every weekend! i already sent you an inbox :)

yeeees it is!! and pictures are also better! hahaha im happy to find you!!! we have to travel every weekend! i already sent you an inbox :)

Maria Fernanda E, Mar 27, 2014 @ 11:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 897 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form