Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Anyone interested in teaming up for a flat share?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone interested in teaming up for a flat share?

Hi all,

I am a 28 y/o German relocating to Geneva. I am currently looking for a place to live and I was wondering if anybody in here would be interested in joining efforts in order to look for bigger and more attractive apartments? I will work as a researcher at the University of Geneva. My budget would be around 1500 CHF.

I am an easygoing individual and I have lived in shared flats in France and in the UK before. I speak fluent English, French and German. In my free time, I enjoy sports (ski, soccer, tennis, hiking, golf, running, etc.) and the usual stuff, such as going to clubs, concerts and pubs or just hanging out. I will be in Geneva from June 29th onwards and if anybody should be interested in joining efforts, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or +33-6-61686918.

Kind regards

Philipp

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I am a 28 y/o German relocating to Geneva. I am currently looking for a place to live and I was wondering if anybody in here would be interested in joining efforts in order to look for bigger and more attractive apartments? I will work as a researcher at the University of Geneva. My budget would be around 1500 CHF.

I am an easygoing individual and I have lived in shared flats in France and in the UK before. I speak fluent English, French and German. In my free time, I enjoy sports (ski, soccer, tennis, hiking, golf, running, etc.) and the usual stuff, such as going to clubs, concerts and pubs or just hanging out. I will be in Geneva from June 29th onwards and if anybody should be interested in joining efforts, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or +33-6-61686918.

Kind regards

Philipp

Philipp KJun 25, 2010 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone interested in teaming up for a flat share?
Post 1

Hi Philipp,

I am also looking for a flat and wouldn't mind sharing if the flat is big enough to still have some private space. I could put in about CHF 1000 into rent and would apreciate something between the airport and downtown (Eaux-Vives area).

Please let me know if you've got anything you're looking at.

Some info on me: I am 30 years old and also speak fluent English, German, Swiss German, French and some Afrikaans. I'm half Austrian (have never lived there), half South African and lived for quite a few years between France and Basel. Voilà! Hope that gives you a glimps.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Charlene

Hi Philipp,

I am also looking for a flat and wouldn't mind sharing if the flat is big enough to still have some private space. I could put in about CHF 1000 into rent and would apreciate something between the airport and downtown (Eaux-Vives area).

Please let me know if you've got anything you're looking at.

Some info on me: I am 30 years old and also speak fluent English, German, Swiss German, French and some Afrikaans. I'm half Austrian (have never lived there), half South African and lived for quite a few years between France and Basel. Voilà! Hope that gives you a glimps.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Charlene

Charlene K, Jun 25, 2010 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Anyone interested in teaming up for a flat share?
Post 2

Hi, depending on the flat, situation and price i might be interested too. cheers

Hi, depending on the flat, situation and price i might be interested too. cheers

sevket, Jun 25, 2010 @ 17:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form