Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Argentinean guy coming to Geneva from India... Cultural Shock??? =P

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Argentinean guy coming to Geneva from India... Cultural Shock??? =P

Hi lovely community! Good evening and hope everything goes fantastic for everybody.

My name is Bruno from Argentina, and at the moment I´m in Delhi studying part of a Master Programme in Social Sciences/Globalization I´ve started last year in Germany and South Africa. I going to be in India until late May, and next stage is the time for the Internship which I finally found in Geneva. That is the reason why I join the group, to meet/be connected with new people.

As I heard that is quite difficult to find places/accommodation in the city, I would like to ask if you can help me to find out the best way to get a reasonable cheap place where to live in my stay there from mid-June to mid-October. There for student/university residences seem to be the best option, but don´t know how can I get the chance to apply for/obtain it.

Well, I have so many other things to share with you, but guess that´s all for the moment. Let´s keep in touch, and wish you all the best.

Hasta pronto,

Bruno

The text you are quoting:

Hi lovely community! Good evening and hope everything goes fantastic for everybody.

My name is Bruno from Argentina, and at the moment I´m in Delhi studying part of a Master Programme in Social Sciences/Globalization I´ve started last year in Germany and South Africa. I going to be in India until late May, and next stage is the time for the Internship which I finally found in Geneva. That is the reason why I join the group, to meet/be connected with new people.

As I heard that is quite difficult to find places/accommodation in the city, I would like to ask if you can help me to find out the best way to get a reasonable cheap place where to live in my stay there from mid-June to mid-October. There for student/university residences seem to be the best option, but don´t know how can I get the chance to apply for/obtain it.

Well, I have so many other things to share with you, but guess that´s all for the moment. Let´s keep in touch, and wish you all the best.

Hasta pronto,

Bruno

Bruno GMar 22, 2011 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 451 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 451 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form