Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Arrived to Geneva, staying for 5 years

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Arrived to Geneva, staying for 5 years

Hi Everyone, I am Erika, and my husband is deployed here for he works for UNHCR. I am Hungarian, and he is from Jordan.

We are new here, just landed a few days ago, and looking for a nice home, close to UN. We are also thinking about to move to the French border. If any of you have recommendations, please share with me.

Cheers, Erika

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone, I am Erika, and my husband is deployed here for he works for UNHCR. I am Hungarian, and he is from Jordan.

We are new here, just landed a few days ago, and looking for a nice home, close to UN. We are also thinking about to move to the French border. If any of you have recommendations, please share with me.

Cheers, Erika

Erika AbrahamFeb 7, 2017 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 722 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Arrived to Geneva, staying for 5 years
Post 1

Hi Erika,

Depending on your budget but geneva has beautiful suburbs within 10mins drive from UNHCR.

They are as follows; Pregny Chambesy, Bellevue, Genthod, Grand Saconnex and Petit Saconnex. I

I am particulary fond of Bellevue. It is beautiful.

I hope this helps. France is alot cheaper than Geneva but dealing with the officials for administrative stuff is whats annoying if not a burden.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Erika,

Depending on your budget but geneva has beautiful suburbs within 10mins drive from UNHCR.

They are as follows; Pregny Chambesy, Bellevue, Genthod, Grand Saconnex and Petit Saconnex. I

I am particulary fond of Bellevue. It is beautiful.

I hope this helps. France is alot cheaper than Geneva but dealing with the officials for administrative stuff is whats annoying if not a burden.

Sasha K, Feb 7, 2017 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 722 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form