Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Arriving Geneva early October. Will need bed and beer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Arriving Geneva early October. Will need bed and beer

Hello all. I'll be arriving at the start of October to strat a new job. I'll be there for three months initially and we'll see how it goes after that.

My priorities will be to find somewhere to stay (My God, but Geneva's expensive!) and a decent bar. I'll need to be within commutable distance of 114 route de Frontenex 1208, but I'm guessing that anywhere on the bus/tram route will do. If someone has a house with Sky Sports then that will tick ALL the boxes.

I'm a fully house-trained father of two (although I'll be flying solo for this one). John Belushi circa Animal House I ain't.

Cheers

Steve

The text you are quoting:

Hello all. I'll be arriving at the start of October to strat a new job. I'll be there for three months initially and we'll see how it goes after that.

My priorities will be to find somewhere to stay (My God, but Geneva's expensive!) and a decent bar. I'll need to be within commutable distance of 114 route de Frontenex 1208, but I'm guessing that anywhere on the bus/tram route will do. If someone has a house with Sky Sports then that will tick ALL the boxes.

I'm a fully house-trained father of two (although I'll be flying solo for this one). John Belushi circa Animal House I ain't.

Cheers

Steve

Steve MooreAug 12, 2011 @ 12:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 519 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 519 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form