Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Arriving to Zurich in 2010

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Arriving to Zurich in 2010

Hello all!

I want to introduce myself. My name is Martin, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm moving to Switzerland in April 1st, 2010. Everything already confirmed and now I started to meet other expacts or locals living in or around the city, for activities, nights out or any event!

Why I'm moving to Swiss? Because of love! I feel in love last year during one of my business trips to Zurich and now we decided to go a step further, let's see what happens (wish me luck! sometime I think I'm crazy Smile)

One of the first things I'd like to do when I arrive is to improve my german skills (currently finishing A1 course in Buenos Aires). So I'll open a new thread to exchange my spanish if someone is interested ;-).

Last but not least, I'll take this opportunity to add a video doing one the thinks I love, Bungee!!!!!!

Well, this is it so far about me.

The text you are quoting:

Hello all!

I want to introduce myself. My name is Martin, from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm moving to Switzerland in April 1st, 2010. Everything already confirmed and now I started to meet other expacts or locals living in or around the city, for activities, nights out or any event!

Why I'm moving to Swiss? Because of love! I feel in love last year during one of my business trips to Zurich and now we decided to go a step further, let's see what happens (wish me luck! sometime I think I'm crazy Smile)

One of the first things I'd like to do when I arrive is to improve my german skills (currently finishing A1 course in Buenos Aires). So I'll open a new thread to exchange my spanish if someone is interested ;-).

Last but not least, I'll take this opportunity to add a video doing one the thinks I love, Bungee!!!!!!

Well, this is it so far about me.

Martin BFeb 18, 2010 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Arriving to Zurich in 2010
Post 1

Hi Martin and welcome to Zurich and to glocals.

I assume that's you doing the bunjee jump - looks like an AMAZING experience, and I can't believe you had the guts to jump...

Love is alot like Bunjee.  You jump and hope things will work out :-)

Good luck with the relationship and I hope to meet you sometime soon at a glocals activity.

Oded

Hi Martin and welcome to Zurich and to glocals.

I assume that's you doing the bunjee jump - looks like an AMAZING experience, and I can't believe you had the guts to jump...

Love is alot like Bunjee.  You jump and hope things will work out :-)

Good luck with the relationship and I hope to meet you sometime soon at a glocals activity.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Feb 18, 2010 @ 14:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Arriving to Zurich in 2010
Post 2

Hi Oded,

Thanks for your message.

You're absolutely right. I hope things will work out.... :-) We will see what happens and I hope the cord won't cut :P

Best!

Martin

Hi Oded,

Thanks for your message.

You're absolutely right. I hope things will work out.... :-) We will see what happens and I hope the cord won't cut :P

Best!

Martin

Martin B, Feb 18, 2010 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form