Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Bachelor thesis - Integration of international employees

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bachelor thesis - Integration of international employees

Hello, 

I am a student in my final year at the Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion (HEIG-VD). I am writing a thesis regarding the integration of international employees working for multinationals in Switzerland. 

I would be very gratefull if you could spare some time to assist me with an interview (45 minutes). The questions will focus on four main themes:

.       How do international employees integrate into the Swiss culture?
.       What are the key drivers and barriers to integration?
.       What are the expectations of the international employees in terms of integration?
.       Is there a gap between international employees' expectations and the actual offers/infrastructures?

Hoping that my request will meet your interest, I remain at your disposal for any further clarification.

Best, 

Alexandra W.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, 

I am a student in my final year at the Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion (HEIG-VD). I am writing a thesis regarding the integration of international employees working for multinationals in Switzerland. 

I would be very gratefull if you could spare some time to assist me with an interview (45 minutes). The questions will focus on four main themes:

.       How do international employees integrate into the Swiss culture?
.       What are the key drivers and barriers to integration?
.       What are the expectations of the international employees in terms of integration?
.       Is there a gap between international employees' expectations and the actual offers/infrastructures?

Hoping that my request will meet your interest, I remain at your disposal for any further clarification.

Best, 

Alexandra W.

Alexandra WannerJul 8, 2016 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form