Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Back in Geneva after 12 years in Asia, mainly HK: can't wait to meet you!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Back in Geneva after 12 years in Asia, mainly HK: can't wait to meet you!

Most of us had the chance to live in different part of the world.  For me, that was Asia. On the top of that, I was lucky enough to build a successful business in the wine industry there,  catching up with China's impressive decade of growth.

But nothing taste like home!  So here I am,  back in our community, managing business at distance and traveling back and forth from Geneva. 

I can't wait to meet you,  learning more about each other through rewarding activities and building up great friendship! 

Julien 

The text you are quoting:

Most of us had the chance to live in different part of the world.  For me, that was Asia. On the top of that, I was lucky enough to build a successful business in the wine industry there,  catching up with China's impressive decade of growth.

But nothing taste like home!  So here I am,  back in our community, managing business at distance and traveling back and forth from Geneva. 

I can't wait to meet you,  learning more about each other through rewarding activities and building up great friendship! 

Julien 

Julien MORANGEAug 7, 2016 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1136 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Back in Geneva after 12 years in Asia, mainly HK: can't wait to meet you!
Post 1

Hi Julien,

i was also in Asia for two years. I moved here 3 months ago. Let me know if you wanna meet up.

See you

Yoana

The text you are quoting:

Hi Julien,

i was also in Asia for two years. I moved here 3 months ago. Let me know if you wanna meet up.

See you

Yoana

Yoana R, Sep 12, 2016 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1136 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form