Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Back to Geneva !

Hi everybody,

I lived in Geneva a few years ago, and was well active on Glocals. Unfortunately I deleted my account when I left, never thought I would come back... lost my Glocals friends, so I'll be happily meeting you again ! It was a lot of fun.

I live currently in Brussels, and start to move back to Switzerland, slowly, step by step. I'll come for now around one week-end a month to work as a somatic practitioner, start looking for apartment and collaborations. And life will tell :-)

I'll be there first time on April the 5-6-9-10th, then in May. Don't hesitate to send me a message if some nice stuff happen on these dates Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I lived in Geneva a few years ago, and was well active on Glocals. Unfortunately I deleted my account when I left, never thought I would come back... lost my Glocals friends, so I'll be happily meeting you again ! It was a lot of fun.

I live currently in Brussels, and start to move back to Switzerland, slowly, step by step. I'll come for now around one week-end a month to work as a somatic practitioner, start looking for apartment and collaborations. And life will tell :-)

I'll be there first time on April the 5-6-9-10th, then in May. Don't hesitate to send me a message if some nice stuff happen on these dates Smile

Mathilde BorcardMar 19, 2018 @ 10:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 758 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 758 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form