Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Been 2 months in Zurich, settling in.. Helllo....Love to listen..

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Been 2 months in Zurich, settling in.. Helllo....Love to listen..

Hello Everyone..

I am not completely new to Zurich. Been here for one month, went back and thought the association is over. But no, came back and this time, for a bit longer duration.The place is so good, people are great, feels amazing.

Love to sit and chat with a nice beer or a wine. organizing and attending social gatherings, dance sometimes, and above all, listen to others.

Wont be justice,  if i get away without appreciating the efforts done by glocal creators and thier members. Incredibly useful and at the same time, so simple. A big WELL DONE  and an honest thank you.

Ankur

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone..

I am not completely new to Zurich. Been here for one month, went back and thought the association is over. But no, came back and this time, for a bit longer duration.The place is so good, people are great, feels amazing.

Love to sit and chat with a nice beer or a wine. organizing and attending social gatherings, dance sometimes, and above all, listen to others.

Wont be justice,  if i get away without appreciating the efforts done by glocal creators and thier members. Incredibly useful and at the same time, so simple. A big WELL DONE  and an honest thank you.

Ankur

Ankur SharmaDec 21, 2009 @ 01:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form