Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Brazilian new in Geneve

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Brazilian new in Geneve

I would like to introduce myself and try to make some new friends here. I’m Leonardo, Brazilian, 36 years old, quite in love with music, life, chess, dancing, language, food, travel, drink after work time, and my guitar.   What I like the most is learn from other people and exchange opinion about everything in life!   Although I would prefer to meet people “tête-a-tête” in ordinary everyday situations (as I would do in Brazil), I’ve realized that here things can be a little more complicated…

So, I’m so glad I learned about glocals and I look forward to meeting some cool people here, indeed  I’ll be living in Genève for about four years.

See you around glocals!

The text you are quoting:

I would like to introduce myself and try to make some new friends here. I’m Leonardo, Brazilian, 36 years old, quite in love with music, life, chess, dancing, language, food, travel, drink after work time, and my guitar.   What I like the most is learn from other people and exchange opinion about everything in life!   Although I would prefer to meet people “tête-a-tête” in ordinary everyday situations (as I would do in Brazil), I’ve realized that here things can be a little more complicated…

So, I’m so glad I learned about glocals and I look forward to meeting some cool people here, indeed  I’ll be living in Genève for about four years.

See you around glocals!

Leonardo SSep 28, 2016 @ 01:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 668 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Brazilian new in Geneve
Post 1

Hi Leonardo,

Welcome Smile.

Glocals is a great way to meet people and I hope you'll have a gret time here. If you are in town, on Friday, come along to the event I am hosting after work http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/89565.htm

Cheers,
Dani

The text you are quoting:

Hi Leonardo,

Welcome Smile.

Glocals is a great way to meet people and I hope you'll have a gret time here. If you are in town, on Friday, come along to the event I am hosting after work http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/89565.htm

Cheers,
Dani

babylicious, Sep 28, 2016 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 668 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form