Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Brazilian newcomer!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Brazilian newcomer!

Hi everyone! My name is Fernando, I`m 23, and I`m coming from Brazil. I recently moved to Geneva 3 weeks ago and haven`t done much since then, but I would like to meet someone who enjoys sports, I`m looking for a partner(s) to play football and tennis...we can also enjoy world cup games and of course get to know the city`s life a little bit better!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! My name is Fernando, I`m 23, and I`m coming from Brazil. I recently moved to Geneva 3 weeks ago and haven`t done much since then, but I would like to meet someone who enjoys sports, I`m looking for a partner(s) to play football and tennis...we can also enjoy world cup games and of course get to know the city`s life a little bit better!

Fernando AlvesJun 8, 2010 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 511 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Brazilian newcomer!
Post 1

Oi oi....Welcome!

U arrived at the good time..weather is getting better..and theres loads of stuff happening..events, festivals, etc...

Well good luck with settling in...

;-)

Oi oi....Welcome!

U arrived at the good time..weather is getting better..and theres loads of stuff happening..events, festivals, etc...

Well good luck with settling in...

;-)

michelle Ritchie, Jun 8, 2010 @ 11:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Brazilian newcomer!
Post 2

Hi Fernando,

Welcome to Geneva. My husband runs a bar in Geneva called Bar Zen (small and friendly), so if you want to watch the World Cup or go for a drink where you know you will be made welcome, thats the place. Just ask for Dean, he is football and music mad, so may be a good contact for you.

Take care and good luck

Tarron

Hi Fernando,

Welcome to Geneva. My husband runs a bar in Geneva called Bar Zen (small and friendly), so if you want to watch the World Cup or go for a drink where you know you will be made welcome, thats the place. Just ask for Dean, he is football and music mad, so may be a good contact for you.

Take care and good luck

Tarron

Tarron, Jun 8, 2010 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 511 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form