Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Came by to say hi to you all! Im from Lausanne and you?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Came by to say hi to you all! Im from Lausanne and you?

Hi all! Just joined this website, and thought to step by to introduce myself:) Hope you all enjoying the summer here, especially for the lucky of us who dont have to work:) My name is Olga and i live in Lausanne since 1 year. U can read more info bout me in my profile. Anyone here from Lausanne and Geneva? ciao

The text you are quoting:

Hi all! Just joined this website, and thought to step by to introduce myself:) Hope you all enjoying the summer here, especially for the lucky of us who dont have to work:) My name is Olga and i live in Lausanne since 1 year. U can read more info bout me in my profile. Anyone here from Lausanne and Geneva? ciao

olga pJul 10, 2011 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 648 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Came by to say hi to you all! Im from Lausanne and you?
Post 1

Welconme to Lausanne Olga..

Hope you are having fun. See you in some events soon!!

Cheers!!

Welconme to Lausanne Olga..

Hope you are having fun. See you in some events soon!!

Cheers!!

Manu G, Jul 10, 2011 @ 14:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Came by to say hi to you all! Im from Lausanne and you?
Post 2

Jul 10, 11 14:07

Working is fun, even in Summer. More fun is to enjoy the sun, when it is out there shining! Welcome to glocals. I am sure that there are plenty of outdoor activities that you can attend to enjoy the nice weather here.

Are you also in sports?

Working is fun, even in Summer. More fun is to enjoy the sun, when it is out there shining! Welcome to glocals. I am sure that there are plenty of outdoor activities that you can attend to enjoy the nice weather here.

Are you also in sports?

Amin K, Jul 14, 2011 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 648 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form