Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Cameraman/Photographer new in Town

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cameraman/Photographer new in Town

Hi , I am half Swiss half French and just came back to Geneve after travelling around Europe and South America shooting projects the last 5 years. Would love to meet the geneva locals and maybe network and collaborate on projects for art or money haha

I am into Muay Thai and physical activities so anyone into winter sports or combat looking for a partner in crime drop me a line.

Quentin Jaques

www.littlegreenbagproduction.com 

www.pulpmariages.com

The text you are quoting:

Hi , I am half Swiss half French and just came back to Geneve after travelling around Europe and South America shooting projects the last 5 years. Would love to meet the geneva locals and maybe network and collaborate on projects for art or money haha

I am into Muay Thai and physical activities so anyone into winter sports or combat looking for a partner in crime drop me a line.

Quentin Jaques

www.littlegreenbagproduction.com 

www.pulpmariages.com

quentin jOct 19, 2017 @ 15:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 883 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Cameraman/Photographer new in Town
Post 1

Welcome to Geneva Quentin, I am not professionally into your art but do appreciate it. I find your videos interesting and your photos very beautiful !

Best of luck ! 

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to Geneva Quentin, I am not professionally into your art but do appreciate it. I find your videos interesting and your photos very beautiful !

Best of luck ! 

nomades, Oct 20, 2017 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 883 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form