Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Can we go Dancing in Geneva Glocals???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Can we go Dancing in Geneva Glocals???

Now that am back in Geneva, i was thinking people, that somebody's have to start or we're all just going to sit around and complain about the party life in Geneva. 

If anyone is with me, i would like to go dancing with some Glocals members, to a club/bar vibe in Geneva don't really mind the type of music, because i vibe to everything and in the process - who knows, you might make some friends. 

what do you think??? can we all work hard all weeklong and reserve a given Friday or Saturday to let loose and party? 

Any ideas

The text you are quoting:

Now that am back in Geneva, i was thinking people, that somebody's have to start or we're all just going to sit around and complain about the party life in Geneva. 

If anyone is with me, i would like to go dancing with some Glocals members, to a club/bar vibe in Geneva don't really mind the type of music, because i vibe to everything and in the process - who knows, you might make some friends. 

what do you think??? can we all work hard all weeklong and reserve a given Friday or Saturday to let loose and party? 

Any ideas

Ansu KJan 4, 2011 @ 08:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 546 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 546 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form