Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Canadian looking for fellow Canadians (all others welcome too though!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Canadian looking for fellow Canadians (all others welcome too though!)

Hi Guys, not so new here (1.5 years) but I decided I'd give Glocals a try and am also curious to see if there are many other young Canadians living in Geneva?! 

Regardless of where you're from though, would any other outgoing friend seeking curious and lovely people like to get together for a little drinks night meet up?!  

Or a Sunday hike :) or anything really. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Guys, not so new here (1.5 years) but I decided I'd give Glocals a try and am also curious to see if there are many other young Canadians living in Geneva?! 

Regardless of where you're from though, would any other outgoing friend seeking curious and lovely people like to get together for a little drinks night meet up?!  

Or a Sunday hike :) or anything really. 

Kayleen HMar 4, 2017 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 786 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Canadian looking for fellow Canadians (all others welcome too though!)
Post 1

Welcome to glocals!  Not only is there plenty going on you’ll also find compatriots if you click the “Groups” tab.

And you can also check out the Canadian Club of Geneva’s website.

Best wishes,

R.

Welcome to glocals!  Not only is there plenty going on you’ll also find compatriots if you click the “Groups” tab.

And you can also check out the Canadian Club of Geneva’s website.

Best wishes,

R.

Ritchie, Mar 5, 2017 @ 15:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Canadian looking for fellow Canadians (all others welcome too though!)
Post 2

Hi Kayleen!

My name is Alex and I just moved here a month ago from Alaska to work as an au pair. It's "starting as an 8 month break" too haha. 

I see you're looking for Canadians, but figured - hey - close enough.

If you'd like to get together for drinks (or skiing, hiking, climbing, etc etc - pretty much anything outside) do let me know!

Best,

Alex

Hi Kayleen!

My name is Alex and I just moved here a month ago from Alaska to work as an au pair. It's "starting as an 8 month break" too haha. 

I see you're looking for Canadians, but figured - hey - close enough.

If you'd like to get together for drinks (or skiing, hiking, climbing, etc etc - pretty much anything outside) do let me know!

Best,

Alex

ALEXANDRA SEDOR, Mar 27, 2017 @ 14:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 786 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form