Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Canadian looking to meet trail runners

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Canadian looking to meet trail runners

Hi everyone,

I am moving to Lausanne on Sept 1st to start a post-doc at EPFL. I am hoping to meet some people interested in exploring some mountain trails with me. 

Linda

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I am moving to Lausanne on Sept 1st to start a post-doc at EPFL. I am hoping to meet some people interested in exploring some mountain trails with me. 

Linda

Linda FAug 30, 2015 @ 03:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Canadian looking to meet trail runners
Post 1

Welcome Linda, 

I am also a Canadian living in Lausanne studying at UNIL. I have been running a few trails around the city and head out to the mountains regularly. The organized hikes are also great for exploring new places. 

Ryan 

Welcome Linda, 

I am also a Canadian living in Lausanne studying at UNIL. I have been running a few trails around the city and head out to the mountains regularly. The organized hikes are also great for exploring new places. 

Ryan 

Ryan Kromer, Aug 30, 2015 @ 23:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Ryan,

That sounds great. Do you go on hikes organized by the university or another group? I am hoping that not having a car will not be too big of a problem for getting to some nice hiking places.

Linda

Hi Ryan,

That sounds great. Do you go on hikes organized by the university or another group? I am hoping that not having a car will not be too big of a problem for getting to some nice hiking places.

Linda

Linda F, Aug 31, 2015 @ 04:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Linda, I have been lagging on my running the last two/three months but want to get back into it on the trails as well (or some hiking). Let me know if you have room for one more :)

Hi Linda, I have been lagging on my running the last two/three months but want to get back into it on the trails as well (or some hiking). Let me know if you have room for one more :)

Kim v, Sep 2, 2015 @ 20:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form